Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Stretchable, alternating-current-driven white electroluminescent device based on bilayer-structured quantum-dot-embedded polydimethylsiloxane elastomer
- Stretchable, alternating-current-driven white electroluminescent device based on bilayer-structured quantum-dot-embedded polydimethylsiloxane elastomer
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Song, Seong Kyu; Kim, Hyun Min; Baek, Seong Ho; Kwak, Joon Seop
- DGIST Authors
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Kim, Hyun Min; Baek, Seong Ho
- Issue Date
- RSC Advances, 7(15), 8816-8822
- Article Type
- Alternating Current; Bi-Layer Structure; Color Conversions; Electric Impedance Measurement; Electro Optical Performance; Electroluminescence; Emitting Layer; Luminescent Devices; Microchannels; Nanocrystals; Optoelectronic Devices; Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS); Polydimethylsiloxane Elastomers; Semiconductor Quantum Dots; Silicones; White-Light Generation; Zinc Sulfide
- In this work, we demonstrate neutral/pure/cool white light due to color conversion from quantum dot (QD)-embedded, polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS)-based alternating-current-driven electroluminescent (ACEL) devices. White light generation is achieved by the spontaneously formed bilayer-structure emitting layer (b-EML) comprising QDs embedded in PDMS containing Cu-doped zinc sulfide (ZnS:Cu) particles (EL emitting layer), without ZnS:Cu (color conversion layer). Red light is generated by CdSe/CdZnS QDs, which partially absorbs electrically excited blue-green EL. This study examines the use of spontaneously formed b-EML as a means of alleviating the problems resulting from QD aggregation in PDMS and its effects on electro-optical performance of ACEL devices under stretching conditions. © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.