Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Effect of Sulfurization Temperature on Solution-Processed Cu2ZnSnS4 Thin Films
- Effect of Sulfurization Temperature on Solution-Processed Cu2ZnSnS4 Thin Films
- Park, Si-Nae; Sung, Shi-Joon; Son, Dae-Ho; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Sim, Jun-Hyoung; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Sung, Shi-Joon; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 15(3), 2486-2489
- Article Type
- Chemical Compositions; Constituent Elements; Cu2ZnSnS4; Deposition; Energy Pay Back Time; Large-Area Deposition; Manufacture; Solar Cells; Solution-Based Deposition; Solution Process; Sulfurization; Sulfurization Temperature; Thin-Films
- Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) solar cells are attracting significant attention as an alternative to CIGS (CuIn1-xGaxS2) solar cells because of the non-toxic and inexpensive constituent elements of CZTS. Recently, solution-based deposition methods are being developed because they have advantages such as suitability for use in large-area deposition, high-throughput manufacturing, and a very short energy payback time with drastically lower manufacturing costs. In this work, we fabricated solution-based CZTS thin films and investigated them in order to observe the effects of sulfurization temperature on CZTS thin films. We confirmed the grain size, morphology, chemical composition, crystallinity, and electrical properties of CZTS thin films depending on various sulfurization temperatures. Copyright © 2015 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.