Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
Improving the electrochemical properties of Al, Zr Co-doped Li4Ti5O12 as a lithium-ion battery anode material
- Improving the electrochemical properties of Al, Zr Co-doped Li4Ti5O12 as a lithium-ion battery anode material
- Park, Jung Soo; Baek, Seong-Ho; Park, Yiseul; Kim, Jae Hyun
- DGIST Authors
- Baek, Seong-Ho; Kim, Jae Hyun
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society, 64(10), 1545-1549
- Article Type
- Al and Zr Co-Doping; Anode Materials; Li4Ti5O12; Lithium Ion Batteries
- Li4Ti5O12 and Al3+, Zr4+ co-doped Li(4-x/3)AlxTi(5-5x/3)ZrxO12 (x = 0.01, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2) were synthesized at 950 °C via a solid state reaction by using rutile TiO2, Li2 CO3, and Al2O3 as precursors for the anode material of a lithium-ion battery. The average particle sizes of Li(4-x/3)AlxTi(5-5x/3)ZrxO12 (x = 0, 0.01, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2) range from 700 to 1200 nm. The particle sizes of pure Li4Ti5O12 and Al3+, Zr4+ co-doped Li4Ti5O12 were not obviously different, but did result in a shift in the (111) peak in X-ray diffraction. Li(4-x/3)AlxTi(5-5x/3)ZrxO12 (x = 0.01) exhibits an excellent rate capability with a reversible capacity of 127.7 mAh/g at a 5 C-rate and even 113.1 mAh/g at a 10 C-rate. The capacity retention was improved remarkably compared to that for an undoped anode when discharged at a high C- rate. © 2014 The Korean Physical Society.
- Korean Physical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.