Cited 6 time in
Cited 0 time in
Electroreflectance study of CuIn1-xGaxSe2 thin film solar cells
- Electroreflectance study of CuIn1-xGaxSe2 thin film solar cells
- Jo, Hyun-Jun; Jeon, Dong-Hwan; Ko, Byoung Soo; Sung, Shi-Joon; Hwang, Dae-Kue; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Kim, Dae-Hwan
- DGIST Authors
- Sung, Shi-Joon; Hwang, Dae-Kue; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Kim, Dae-Hwan
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 14(3), 318-321
- Article Type
- Applied Bias Voltage; Cadmium Sulfide; CdS; CIGS; Electric Fields; Electric Resistance; Electroreflectance; Franz-Keldysh Oscillations; Gallium; High Energy Regions; Internal Electric Fields; Semiconducting Selenium Compounds; Semiconductor Quantum Wells; Solar Cells; Thin-Film Solar Cells; Thin-Films
- We have investigated the optical properties of CuIn1-xGa xSe2 (CIGS) thin film solar cells using their electroreflectance (ER) at room temperature. The ER spectra exhibited one broad and two narrow signal regions. Using the photoluminescence (PL) and photocurrent (PC) spectra, the peaks in the low-energy region (1.02-1.35 eV) can be assigned to the CIGS thin film. The PC results implied that the peaks in the high-energy region (2.10-2.52 eV) can be assigned to the CdS band-gap energy. Using the applied bias voltage, the broad signals in the 1.35-2.09 eV region can be assigned to the Franz-Keldysh oscillation (FKO) due to the internal electric field. The ER spectra exhibited a distorted CdS signal for the CIGS thin film solar cell with low shunt resistance and efficiency. © 2013 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.