Cited 16 time in
Cited 0 time in
High-Accuracy Tracking Control of Robot Manipulators Using Time Delay Estimation and Terminal Sliding Mode
- High-Accuracy Tracking Control of Robot Manipulators Using Time Delay Estimation and Terminal Sliding Mode
- Jin, Maolin; Jin, Yi; Chang, Pyung Hun; Choi, Chintae
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 8(4), 65-78
- Article Type
- A time delay estimation based general framework for trajectory tracking control of robot manipulators is presented. The controller consists of three elements: a time-delay-estimation element that cancels continuous nonlinearities of robot dynamics, an injecting element that endows desired error dynamics, and a correcting element that suppresses residual time delay estimation error caused by discontinuous nonlinearities. Terminal sliding mode is used for the correcting element to pursue fast convergence of the time delay estimation error. Implementation of proposed control is easy because calculation of robot dynamics including friction is not required. Experimental results verify high-accuracy trajectory tracking of industrial robot manipulators.
- INTECH -OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHER
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.