Cited 39 time in
Cited 41 time in
Conformal Coating of Conductive ZnO:Al Films as Transparent Electrodes on High Aspect Ratio Si Microrods
- Conformal Coating of Conductive ZnO:Al Films as Transparent Electrodes on High Aspect Ratio Si Microrods
- Kong, Bo Hyun; Choi, Mi Kyung; Cho, Hyung Koun; Kim, Jae Hyun; Baek, Sungho; Lee, Jung-Ho
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jae Hyun; Baek, Sungho
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and Solid State Letters, 13(2), K12-K14
- Article Type
- Al-Doped ZnO; Aluminum; Aspect Ratio; AZO Films; Coatings; Conductive Films; Conformal Coatings; Deposition; Electric Conductivity; Electrical Conductivity; Electrical Performance; Electrodes; High Aspect Ratio; Low Dimensional Structure; Microrods; Optical Films; Optical Transmittance; Optoelectronic Devices; Photoresists; Polycrystalline Structure; Pressure Drop; Si Substrates; Silicon; Transparent Conductive Oxides; Transparent Electrode; Zinc Oxide; ZnO:Al Films
- Al-doped ZnO (AZO) thin films were grown by atomic layer deposition (ALD) for use as transparent conductive oxides on high aspect ratio Si microrod arrays. The ALD-deposited AZO films showed high optical transmittance and electrical conductivity despite their polycrystalline structures and resulted in a superior conformal coating on the surface and side regions of the Si microrods. The films also exhibited an electrical performance identical to that of the AZO film on a flat Si substrate. These results revealed that ALD-deposited AZO films are promising candidates for electrodes in the next-generation optoelectronic devices based on low dimensional structures, which require conformal coating. © 2009 The Electrochemical Society.
- Electrochemical and Solid-State
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.