Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Robust Assistive Force Control of Leg Rehabilitation Robot
- Robust Assistive Force Control of Leg Rehabilitation Robot
- Lee, Chan; Oh, Se Hoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Se Hoon
- Issue Date
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, AIM 2017, 634-638
- In this paper, a wire-driven tension control algorithm using a rotary type series elastic actuator is proposed, which is developed for assistive force control of the rehabilitation robots to help the Straight Leg Raise (SLR) exercise. A robot developed to assist SLR exercise is introduced, which adopts Series Elastic Actuator (SEA) as the actuator system and wires as transmission. SEA, which has drawn attentions for its high controllability of force, can also control the tension in the proposed SLR robot. Nonlinearity such as time varying dynamics caused by wire compression, however, deteriorates the torque control performance of SEA. This paper attacks this issue by analyzing the performance of a robust control algorithm using disturbance observer (DOB). The nonlinearity of wire compression and tension is considered model variation, and design methodology for DOB is discussed taking into consideration the model variation. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Oh, Se Hoon
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.