Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Interactive force control of an elastically actuated bi-articular two-link manipulator
- Interactive force control of an elastically actuated bi-articular two-link manipulator
- Lee, Chan; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2017, 2917-2922
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, elastically actuated bi-articular manipulator is developed using a novel compact planetary geared elastic actuator. The newly developed SEA, which is compact and has little backlash, can achieve high force control performance. The configuration of the developed manipulator is designed based on the bi-articular muscle coordination, which can simplify the kinematics of the manipulator. The SEA and bi-articular actuator configuration of the developed manipulator can achieve high performance force control in the workspace, and thus can be utilized for various applications related to the service robot. The mechanism and control algorithm of the novel SEA, and the novel kinematics and dynamics of the developed manipulator are introduced in this paper. Impedance controller is designed based on the kinematics and dynamics of the manipulator and its performance is verified through experiments. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Oh, Se Hoon
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.