Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Dynamic priority-adjustment for real-time flows in software-defined networks
- Dynamic priority-adjustment for real-time flows in software-defined networks
- An, Namwon; Ha, Taejin; Park, Kyung-Joon; Lim, Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 17th International Telecommunications Network Strategy and Planning Symposium, Networks 2016, 144-149
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Network traffic can be divided into delay-sensitive and delay-tolerant traffic. Each delay-sensitive real-time flow has a different end-to-end delay deadline, and has to be delivered by that deadline. In general, real-time flows are to be processed prior to delay-tolerant flows, and each real-time flow may have the relative priority depending on its relative importance of real-time flows. A software-defined networking (SDN) makes it possible to monitor and control flows dynamically in the centralized view of the overall network. In this paper, we propose a priority-adjustment algorithm to guarantee the different delay deadlines of real-time flows in SDN-based networks. Compared to other algorithms, simulation results indicate that the number of real-time flows that satisfy their deadlines is highest in the proposed algorithm. © 2016 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Park, Kyung Joon
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.