Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Three-dimensional time-space grid allocation algorithm for traffic control of autonomous vehicles at an intersection
- Three-dimensional time-space grid allocation algorithm for traffic control of autonomous vehicles at an intersection
- Kim, Jaeyong; Lee, Jin Gyu; Lee, Seungjoon; Kim, Hyuntae; Shim, Hyungbo; Eun, Yongsoon; Lee, Kangwon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 15th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2015, 505-508
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Two-dimensional (2-D) time-space diagram have been widely used to analyze the flow of the traffic. However, it has limitations to make a plan that guarantees the collision avoidance of vehicles at the intersections. In this paper, we introduce the three-dimensional (3-D) time-space diagram and demonstrate its effectiveness in describing the movements of vehicles at the intersections. We also propose an algorithm based on the grid allocation of 3-D time-space diagram to avoid collision between vehicles to achieve the autonomous intersection. © 2015 Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems - ICROS.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Eun, Yong Soon
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.