Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Robust head pose estimation using locality-constrained sparse coding
- Robust head pose estimation using locality-constrained sparse coding
- Kim, Hyunduk; Lee, Sang-Heon; Sohn, Myoung-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Sang-Heon; Sohn, Myoung-Kyu
- Issue Date
- 8th International Conference on Machine Vision, ICMV 2015, 9875
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Sparse coding (SC) method has been shown to deliver successful result in a variety of computer vision applications. However, it does not consider the underlying structure of the data in the feature space. On the other hand, locality constrained linear coding (LLC) utilizes locality constraint to project each input data into its local-coordinate system. Based on the recent success of LLC, we propose a novel locality-constrained sparse coding (LSC) method to overcome the limitation of the SC. In experiments, the proposed algorithms were applied to head pose estimation applications. Experimental results demonstrated that the LSC method is better than state-of-the-art methods. © 2015 SPIE.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.