Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Contention window adaptation for coexistence of WBAN and WLAN in medical environments
- Contention window adaptation for coexistence of WBAN and WLAN in medical environments
- Cho, Byong-Moon; Park, Kyung-Joon; Park, Eun-Chan
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence, ICTC 2014, 945-946
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The increasing use of wireless networks and the constant miniaturization of electronic devices have empowered the development of wireless body area networks (WBAN). In this paper, we focus on the coexistence problem of WBAN and wireless LAN (WLAN) in medical environments. In order to resolve the unfairness issue caused by coexistence, we propose a novel contention window adaptation scheme for achieving efficient channel sharing by considering network performance and fairness at the same time. © 2014 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
Park, Kyung Joon
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.