Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Design and implementation of a full-digital pulse-doppler radar system for automotive applications
- Design and implementation of a full-digital pulse-doppler radar system for automotive applications
- Kim, Sang-Dong; Ju, Yeonghwan; Lee, Jong-Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Sang-Dong; Lee, Jong-Hun
- Issue Date
- 2011 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics, ICCE 2011, 563-564
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we design and implement a full-digital pulse-Doppler radar system for automotive applications. After designing and implementing the pulse-Doppler radar-based FPGA and DSP platform, we also verify the 24-GHz pulse-Doppler radar system by constructing an experimental environment that includes one moving target and two stationary targets. We present the technical possibility of full-digital pulse-Doppler radar with low-cost. ©2011 Crown.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.