Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Improved MIMO SIC detection exploiting ML criterion
- Improved MIMO SIC detection exploiting ML criterion
- Choi, Ji-Woong; Lee, Jungwon; Lou, Hui-Ling; Park, Jongsun
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- IEEE 74th Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC Fall 2011
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we propose an improved MIMO successive interference cancellation (SIC) detector taking maximum likelihood (ML) criterion into account. Applying the ML criterion to multiple candidates obtained from all possible orderings of streams in the SIC, the proposed method can provide improved performance with complexity comparable to conventional ordered SIC for moderate number of spatial streams © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Ji Woong
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.