Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
UWB propagation measurements in vehicular environments
- UWB propagation measurements in vehicular environments
- Lee, Joon-Yong; Lee, Jong-Hun; Kim, Sang-Dong; Jeong, Ji-Hoon; Kim, Wan-Hee; Ha, Gi-Yoek; Jung, Chun-Sung; Oh, Ji-Eun; Ha, Dong-Woo; Kong, Su-Jae; Ahn, Eun-Young
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jong-Hun; Kim, Sang-Dong
- Issue Date
- 2009 IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium, RWS 2009, 236-239
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The characteristics of ultra-wideband (UWB) channels in vehicular environments are explored. A set of propagation measurements were conducted on roadways and in underground parking garages and the resulting propagation data consists of approximately 1,200 multipath profiles. The channel impulse responses are estimated from the measured data using generalized maximum likelihood. The statistics of channel parameters, including arrival times and amplitudes of multipath components, are examined and a modified Saleh-Valenzuela model is fit to the measured characteristics. ©2009 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.