Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
개방형 혁신(Open Innovation)의 이론과 현상에 관한 탐색연구
- 개방형 혁신(Open Innovation)의 이론과 현상에 관한 탐색연구
- Translated Title
- A preliminary study on the theory and phenomena of Korea Open Innovation
- 윤진효; 류건우
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 통상정보연구, 11(2), 203-230
- Open Innovation; Inward Open Innovation; Outward Open Innovation; Open business model; user innovation.
- Can we use the open innovation paradigm in Korean economy? Can Korea move from imitative national innovation system to Creative national innovation system without open innovation paradigm? We are looking for preliminary answers about these questions.
In this paper, first of all, we review the theoretical factors of open innovation originated from professor Chesbrough, try to find out the limit of the theory, and propose the possibility of extending of open innovation from company to industrial sector, region and cluster, and national innovation system. We also review the user innovation models from Von Hippel and open business models.
Second, we review the Korea open innovation cases according to the categories like as company, sector, cluster and regional innovation system, and national innovation system.
Third, we prepose the theoretical and realistic implications, and next research agenda about Korea open innovation.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.