Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
보행자 탐지용 차량용 레이더 신호처리 알고리즘 구현 및 검증
- 보행자 탐지용 차량용 레이더 신호처리 알고리즘 구현 및 검증
- Translated Title
- Development of Human Detection Algorithm for Automotive Radar
- 현유진; 진영석; 김봉석; 이종훈
- DGIST Authors
- 현유진; 이종훈
- Issue Date
- 한국자동차공학회 논문집, 25(1), 92-102
- Pedestrian detection; Automotive radar; Clutter cancellation; Radar signal processing algorithm; 보행자 탐지; 차량용 레이더; 클러터 제거; 레이더 신호처리 알고리즘
- For an automotive surveillance radar system, fast-chirp train based FMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave) radar is a very effective method, because clutter and moving targets are easily separated in a 2D range-velocity map. However, pedestrians with low echo signals may be masked by strong clutter in actual field. To address this problem, we proposed in the previous work a clutter cancellation and moving target indication algorithm using the coherent phase method. In the present paper, we initially composed the test set-up using a 24 GHz FMCW transceiver and a real-time data logging board in order to verify this algorithm. Next, we created two indoor test environments consisting of moving human and stationary targets. It was found that pedestrians and strong clutter could be effectively separated when the proposed method is used. We also designed and implemented these algorithms in FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) in order to analyze the hardware and time complexities. The results demonstrated that the complexity overhead was nearly zero compared to when the typical method was used.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.