Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
신뢰할 수 있는 차량 무선 네트워크를 위한 새로운라우팅 프로트콜 조사 연구
- 신뢰할 수 있는 차량 무선 네트워크를 위한 새로운라우팅 프로트콜 조사 연구
- Translated Title
- New Routing Protocols for Reliable Vehicular Wireless Networks Survey
- 라타아이샤액터; 문인규; 권구락
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 한국차세대컴퓨팅학회 논문지, 14(1), 27-39
- 라우팅 프로토콜; 무선센서네트워크; 차량무선네트워크; VSNETs; VASNET; Routing Protocols; Wireless Sensor Network; Vehicular Wireless Networks; VSNETs; VASNET
- Widely use of Wireless Sensor Network(WSN) is the main purpose behind the advancement of many routing protocols. New developments in WSN presently detecting the raised concern in the promising usage in operations like Environmental, Military, Health, Vehicular Movement, Catastrophe Management etc. Among them, Vehicular Sensor Network(VSNET) is becoming a hot issue recently. This network is used in our daily life when driving cars and buses hence the protocols used in this network are all time demanding protocols. Many new protocols have been already proposed and there are many advance researches going on in this field. Both VSNETs and Vehicular Adhoc Networks(VANETs) have the same goal of providing a secured traffic by ensuring a reliable and faster Vehicular Wireless communication. This paper will discuss about some new and efficient routing protocols which have been proposed in these network area on recent times.
Here we have explained some performance analysis parameters and used them to evaluate the performance of those routing protocols. In addition, a comparison has shown among the described protocols for representing the compatibility of the protocols under different performance parameters.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.