Cited 1 time in
Cited 3 time in
Fast and energy-efficient low-voltage level shifters
- Fast and energy-efficient low-voltage level shifters
- Zhou, J[Zhou, Jun]; Wang, C[Wang, Chao]; Liu, X[Liu, Xin]; Je, M[Je, Minkyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Je, M[Je, Minkyu]
- Issue Date
- Microelectronics Journal, 46(1), 75-80
- Article Type
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling (DVS); Energy Efficiency; Energy Utilization; Level Shifter; Low Power; Low Voltage; Low Voltages; Near-Threshold; Near Thresholds; Threshold Voltage; Voltage Scaling; Voltage Stabilizing Circuits
- This paper presents two novel low-voltage level shifter designs: one based on cross-coupled PMOS transistors and the other using current mirror structure. These two level shifters are designed to address the problems of the existing state-of-the-art level shifters. Simulation at 65 nm shows that both of the proposed level shifters achieve significantly better performance (up to 12×) and energy consumption (up to 8×) than the state-of-the-art level shifters with similar or less area consumption while operating from near-threshold to super-threshold region, making them optimal for level shifting in low-power systems with multiple scalable voltage domains. © 2014 Elsevier Ltd.
- Elsevier Ltd
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.