Cited 10 time in
Cited 12 time in
Optimization of metal-assisted chemical etching process in fabrication of p-type silicon wire arrays
- Optimization of metal-assisted chemical etching process in fabrication of p-type silicon wire arrays
- Choi, HJ[Choi, Ho-Jin]; Baek, S[Baek, Seongho]; Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Kim, SB[Kim, Seong Been]; Oh, BY[Oh, Byeong-Yun]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, HJ[Choi, Ho-Jin]; Baek, S[Baek, Seongho]; Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Kim, SB[Kim, Seong Been]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 11(1), S25-S29
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- AgNO3-BOE Solution; Boe-H2O 2 Solution; Catalysts; Etch Rates; Etching; Etching Parameters; Etching Solutions; Etching Time; Fabrication; MCE; Metal-Assisted Chemical Etching; Metal Catalyst; Optimization; Optimization Conditions; P-Type Silicon; Semiconductor Device Manufacture; Semiconductor Technology; Silicon Etching; Silicon Wire; Silicon Wires; Thermal Evaporation; Well-Aligned; Wire
- The metal-assisted chemical etching (MCE) has attracted great attention because of the advantages such as simple and large area process, low-cost and compatible with existing semiconductor technology. We have achieved optimization conditions about two kinds of MCE method for fabrication of p-type silicon wire arrays. First one is one-step MCE that used AgNO3 and BOE solution and second is two-step MCE in which silicon etching proceeds by BOE and H 2O2 solution after depositing Au by thermal evaporation. Particularly, the effect of etching parameters, such as etching time and AgNO3 concentration in one-step MCE and metal catalyst thickness and etching solution temperature in two-step MCE on fabrication of silicon was investigated a morphology, length and etch rate of silicon wire. Finally, we have found important factors for fabrication of uniform and well aligned p-type silicon wire by MCE. © 2010 Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Center for Core Research Facilities1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.