Cited 3 time in
Cited 2 time in
Effect of Thickness of Electrosprayed TiO2 Photoelectrode for Application in Transparent Yellow Color Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Effect of Thickness of Electrosprayed TiO2 Photoelectrode for Application in Transparent Yellow Color Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Nam, Jung Eun; Kim, Jeong-Hwa; Jo, Hyo Jeong; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Hwang, Dae-Kue
- DGIST Authors
- Kang, Jin-Kyu; Hwang, Dae-Kue
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 16(10), 10597-10601
- Article Type
- Aesthetic Property; Color; Color Properties; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Electron Lifetime; Electrospray; Electrosprays; Light Scattering; Mesoporous Materials; Mesoporous TiO; Organic Dye; Photo-Electrodes; Scattering Effects; Solar Cells; TiO2; Titanium Dioxide; Transparency
- Dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) are attracting tremendous interest for window applications in buildings due to their transparency and color properties. We applied electrosprayed mesoporous TiO2 photoelectrodes in DSSCs that can enhance the amount of dye adsorption, and exhibit a desirable light scattering effect. The yellow color organic dye is used for aesthetic properties. The effect of the thickness of the electrosprayed mesoporous TiO2 photoelectrode in DSSCs was investigated by measuring its photocurrent-voltage (J-V) characteristics. The thicknesses of the electrosprayed mesoporous TiO2 photoelectrodes tested were 1.8, 2.9, 3.5, and 4.4 μm. The 3.5 μm-thick photoelectrode showed the highest conversion efficiency with more than 20% transparency due to a much longer electron lifetime. Copyright © 2016 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.