Cited 6 time in
Cited 6 time in
Influence of the magnetic field sweeping rate on magnetic transitions in synthetic ferrimagnets with perpendicular anisotropy
- Influence of the magnetic field sweeping rate on magnetic transitions in synthetic ferrimagnets with perpendicular anisotropy
- Morgunov, R.B.; Kunitsyna, E.I.; Talantsev, Artem; Koplak, O.V.; Fache, T.; Lu, Y.; Mangin, S.
- Issue Date
- Applied Physics Letters, 114(22), 222402
- Article Type
- Anisotropy; Domain walls; Ferrimagnetism; Magnesia; Magnetic fields; Antiparallel configuration; Dominant mechanism; Ferrimagnets; Magnetic transitions; Perpendicular anisotropy; Switching field; Synthetic ferrimagnet; Transition sequences; Magnetization reversal
- The evolution of the switching field between stable states in MgO/CoFeB/Ta/CoFeB/MgO/GaAs and Pt/Co/Ir/Co/Pt/Ta/SiO2 synthetic ferrimagnets with perpendicular anisotropy as a function of the magnetic field sweeping rate (MFSR) of 0.1-104 Oe/s has been studied. The most significant effect of the MFSR is an inversion of the interstate transition sequence. In the MgO/CoFeB/Ta/CoFeB/MgO/GaAs heterostructure, the increase in MFSR switches the dominant mechanism of magnetization reversal from propagation of domain walls to a nucleation of reversed magnetization areas. In Pt/Co/Ir/Co/Pt/Ta/SiO2, the MFSR affects the final domain state of the transition, starting from the initial antiparallel configuration of the synthetic ferrimagnet. © 2019 Author(s).
- American Institute of Physics Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.