Cited 3 time in
Cited 4 time in
Determination of Dimension and Conformal Arsenic Doping Profile of a Fin Field Effect Transistors by Time-of-Flight Medium Energy Ion Scattering
- Determination of Dimension and Conformal Arsenic Doping Profile of a Fin Field Effect Transistors by Time-of-Flight Medium Energy Ion Scattering
- Min, Won Ja; Kim, Jwasoon; Park, Kyungsu; Marmitt, Gabriel; England, Jonathan; Moon, DaeWon
- Issue Date
- Analytical Chemistry, 91(14), 9315-9322
- Article Type
- We have developed a methodology that analyzes the dimensions and conformal doping profiles in fin field effect transistors (FinFET) using time-of-flight medium energy ion scattering (TOF-MEIS). The structure of a 3D FinFET and As dopant profiles were determined by comprehensive simulations of TOF-MEIS measurements made in three different scattering geometries. The width and height of a FinFET and the As doping profiles in the top, side, and bottom of fin were analyzed simultaneously. The results showed the dimension and conformal doping profile of nanostructures with complex shape can be determined by TOF-MEIS nondestructively, quantitatively, and with subnm depth resolution without any sputtering and matrix effects. © 2019 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.