Cited 0 time in
Cited 20 time in
Basic Income with High Open Innovation Dynamics: The Way to the Entrepreneurial State
- Basic Income with High Open Innovation Dynamics: The Way to the Entrepreneurial State
- Yun, Jinhyo Joseph; Park, KyungBae; Hahm, Sung Duck; Kim, Dongwook
- DGIST Authors
- Yun, Jinhyo Joseph
- Issue Date
- Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market and Complexity, 5(3), 41
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- basic income; open innovation dynamics; permissionless open innovation; capital fluidity; sharing economy
- Currently, the world economy is approaching a near-zero growth rate. Governments should move from a market-failure-oriented to a system-failure-oriented approach to understanding this problem, and transform to an entrepreneurial state to motivate the Schumpeterian dynamics of open innovation. We want to answer the following research question in this study: "How can a government enact policies to conquer the growth limits imposed on the economy by inequality or the control of big businesses?" First, we conducted a literature review to establish the concept of building a causal loop model of basic income with open innovation dynamics. Second, we built a causal loop model which includes basic income and all factors of open innovation dynamics. Third, we proved our causal loop model through a meta-analysis of global cases of basic income. Our research indicates that reflective basic income with permissionless open innovation, capital fluidity, a sharing economy, and a platform tax can motivate open innovation dynamics and arrive at a method by which an entrepreneurial state can conquer the growth limits of capitalism. © 2019 by the authors.
- Related Researcher
- Division of Electronics & Information System1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.