Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Superconductivity in Oxychalcogenide LaREO2Bi3Ag0.6Sn0.4 S 6 (RE = Pr and Nd)
- Superconductivity in Oxychalcogenide LaREO2Bi3Ag0.6Sn0.4 S 6 (RE = Pr and Nd)
- Kim, G.C.; Cheon, M.; Choi, Woojae; Ahmad, D.; Kwon, Yong Seung; Ko, Rockkil; Kim, Y.C.
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Yong Seung
- Issue Date
- Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, 33(3), 625-628
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- BiS2-based superconductor; La2O2Bi3AgS6; Oxychalcogenide
- Materials properties; Superconductivity; Impurity phase; La2O2Bi3AgS6; Onset temperature; Oxychalcogenides; Superconducting materials
- We have investigated the structural, electrical, and magnetic properties of oxychalcogenide LaREO2Bi3Ag0.6Sn0.4S6 (RE = Pr and Nd) superconductors. The LaREO2Bi3Ag0.6Sn0.4S6 (RE = Pr and Nd) samples are composed of a single La2O2Bi3AgS6 phase without any impurity phase. The superconducting onset temperature of LaREO2Bi3Ag0.6Sn0.4S6 (RE = Pr and Nd) is ∼ 4.1 K, which is slightly higher than 2.8 K observed for La2O2Bi3Ag0.6Sn0.4S6. © 2019, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature.
- Springer New York LLC
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.