Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Impact of Cu Doping on PV Cell Parameters of NiO:Cu Nanostructure-Based Organic-Inorganic Perovskite Solar Cells
- Impact of Cu Doping on PV Cell Parameters of NiO:Cu Nanostructure-Based Organic-Inorganic Perovskite Solar Cells
- Khan, F.; Al-Ahmed, A.; Kim, Jae Hyun
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jae Hyun
- Issue Date
- 3rd International Conference on Power and Energy Applications, ICPEA 2020, 15-19
- Solar energy is abundant, reliable, and clean among all the existing renewable energy sources. Due to the fast growth of the conversion efficiency of organic-inorganic perovskite (PVT) solar cells (PSCs) has fascinated the consideration of the researchers and photovoltaic (PV) industries. To achieve high performance and stability, the selection of a hole-transport material (HTM) of PSC is essential. In this regard, we have studied the potential of solution-processed Cu-doped NiO (NiO:Cu) nanoparticles (NPs) as efficient HTL for PSCs. NiO:Cu is also able to decrease the recombination at the HTL/PVT interface. The optical loss and charge transportation rate is analyzed with the Cu doping concentration. The UV-Vis result shows that the maximum transmittance NiO:Cu HTL is obtained at a Cu doping concentration of 5%. Moreover, the time-resolved photoluminescence reviled that the same NiO:Cu HTL with Cu doping of 5% has the greatest hole transportation rate. The obtained values Jsc, Voc, FF and η of the champion PSC are 21.26 mA/cm2, 1.033 V, 0.7261, and 15.95%, respectively for RCu/Ni = 5%. © 2020 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Kim, Jae Hyun
에너지, 배터리, 고체전해질, 태양전지, 전기차, 리튬이온배터리
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Energy Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.