Cited 4 time in
Cited 3 time in
Modelling cytokine signalling networks
- Modelling cytokine signalling networks
- Hwang, Daehee; Kim, Wan-Uk
- DGIST Authors
- Hwang, Daehee
- Issue Date
- Nature Reviews Rheumatology, 13(1), 5-6
- Article Type
- Editorial Material
- Although an imbalance between proinflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines has been implicated in rheumatoid arthritis (RA), the identification of specific cytokines regulating RA pathophysiotogy is still challenging. Modelling cytokine signalling networks and evaluating associated pathway activities might facilitate the effective identification of cytokines for treatment and prevention of RA.
- Nature Publishing Group
- Related Researcher
Systems Biology and Medicine Lab
Multilayered spatiotemporal networks; Regulatory motifs or pathways; Metabolite-protein networks; Network stochasticity; Proteomics and informatics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of New BiologySystems Biology and Medicine Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.