Cited 5 time in
Cited 6 time in
A sulfonated poly(arylene ether ketone)/polyoxometalate-graphene oxide composite: A highly ion selective membrane for all vanadium redox flow batteries
- A sulfonated poly(arylene ether ketone)/polyoxometalate-graphene oxide composite: A highly ion selective membrane for all vanadium redox flow batteries
- Abdul Aziz, Md; Oh, Kwang Jin; Shanmugam, Sangaraju
- DGIST Authors
- Shanmugam, Sangaraju
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 53(5), 917-920
- Article Type
- FUEL-CELLS; PERFORMANCE
- A highly ion-selective membrane for vanadium redox flow batteries (VRBs) consisting of sulfonated poly(arylene ether ketone) (SPAEK) and polyoxometalate coupled with a graphene oxide was designed and fabricated. The SPAEK/PW-mGO composite membrane showed an effectively low self-discharge rate and excellent Coulombic efficiency (98.73%) in VRBs. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2017.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Advanced Energy Materials Laboratory
Electrocatalysts for fuel cells; water splitting; metal-air batteries; Polymer electrolyte membranes for fuel cells; flow batteries; Hydrogen generation and utilization
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringAdvanced Energy Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.