Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
The structural, vibrational and electrical properties of lithium ion conducting plasticized (PVdF-HFP)/PEMA blend
- The structural, vibrational and electrical properties of lithium ion conducting plasticized (PVdF-HFP)/PEMA blend
- Senthil Kumar, P.; Sakunthala, A.; Issac Nelson, P.; Prabu, M.
- DGIST Authors
- Prabu, M.
- Issue Date
- International Journal of ChemTech Research, 6(3), 1870-1872
- Article Type
- Battery Industry; Blending; Chemical Procedures; Chemical Structure; Conductance; Conductivity; Drug Mixture; Electric Conductivity; Electro-Chemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS); Ethyl (Phenyl) Malonamide; FT-IR; Infrared Spectroscopy; Lithium Ion; PEMA; Poly Vinylidene Fluoride Hexafluoropropylene; Polymer; PVdF-HFP; Stretching; Unclassified Drug; Vibration; X Ray Diffraction
- The plasticized polymer PVdF-HFP was taken as the host and blended with 5 wt % of PEMA. The effect of blending with respect to structural, vibrational and electrical properties was studied. Blending PEMA with plasticized polymer PVdF-HFP was found to successfully enhance the film flexibility and conductivity. The dielectric spectra show an increase in side chain movement after blending.
- Sphinx Knowledge House
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.