Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Photovoltaic efficiency characteristics of DSSC with electroplated Pt/Ni counter electrode
- Photovoltaic efficiency characteristics of DSSC with electroplated Pt/Ni counter electrode
- Hwang, Ki-Seob; Doh, Seok-Joo; Ha, Ki-Ryong
- DGIST Authors
- Doh, Seok-Joo
- Issue Date
- Applied Chemistry for Engineering, 22(1), 98-103
- Article Type
- Counter Electrode; Electroplating; Impedance; Nickel; Platinum
- We prepared a counter electrode by electroplating Ni as underlayer and Pt as plating layer on the FTO glass to increase the efficiency of dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC). We found an excellent adhesion between Ni underlayer and FTO glass when Ni underlayer was electroplated at 10 mA/cm 2 for 2 min on FTO glass. We observed Ni and Pt metal diffraction peaks by XRD analysis when Ni underlayer was electroplated at 10 mA/cm 2 for 2 min, and Pt layer was electroplated at 5 mA/cm 2 for 1 min on the Ni underlayer. Photovoltaic performance and impedance analysis of DSSCs fabricated with this counter electrode shows the highest efficiency of 5.6% and the lowest resistance of 75 ohm.
- The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.