Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Phosphonate Pendant Armed Propylene Cross-Bridged Cyclam: Synthesis and Evaluation as a Chelator for Cu-64
- Phosphonate Pendant Armed Propylene Cross-Bridged Cyclam: Synthesis and Evaluation as a Chelator for Cu-64
- Bhatt, N[Bhatt, Nikunj]; Soni, N[Soni, Nisarg]; Ha, YS[Ha, Yeong Su]; Lee, W[Lee, Woonghee]; Pandya, DN[Pandya, Darpan N.]; Sarkar, S[Sarkar, Swarbhanu]; Kim, JY[Kim, Jung Young]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Kim, SH[Kim, Sun Hee]; An, GI[An, Gwang Il]; Yoo, J[Yoo, Jeongsoo]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]
- Issue Date
- ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 6(11), 1162-1166
- Article Type
- Bi-Functional Chelator; Chelating Agent; Copper; Copper 64; Copper Complex; Cyclic Potentiometry; Drug Synthesis; Electron Spin Resonance; High Performance Liquid Chromatography; Ion Exchange Chromatography; Paraformaldehyde; Phosphonate Pendant Arms; Phosphonic Acid Derivative; Priority Journal; Propylene; Propylene Cross Bridge; Radiopharmaceuticals
- A propylene cross-bridged macrocyclic chelator with two phosphonate pendant arms (PCB-TE2P) was synthesized from cyclam. Various properties of the synthesized chelator, including Cu-complexation, Cu-complex stability, 64Cu-radiolabeling, and in vivo behavior, were studied and compared with those of a previously reported propylene cross-bridged chelator (PCB-TE2A). © 2015 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
- Related Researcher
Electrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)
Lithium-ion batteries; Novel Materials for rechargeable batteries; Novel energy conversion;storage systems; Electrochemistry; 리튬이차전지; 이차전지용 신규 전극 및 전해액; 신규 에너지변환 및 저장 시스템; 전기화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.