Cited 15 time in
Cited 11 time in
Structure and electrical properties of lithium nickel manganese oxide (LiNi0.5Mn0.5O2) prepared by P123 assisted hydrothermal route
- Structure and electrical properties of lithium nickel manganese oxide (LiNi0.5Mn0.5O2) prepared by P123 assisted hydrothermal route
- Kumar, PS[Kumar, P. Senthil]; Sakunthala, A[Sakunthala, A.]; Prabu, M[Prabu, M.]; Reddy, MV[Reddy, M. V.]; Joshi, R[Joshi, R.]
- DGIST Authors
- Prabu, M[Prabu, M.]
- Issue Date
- Solid State Ionics, 267, 1-8
- Article Type
- Cathode Material; Cathode Materials; Conductivity; Electric Conductivity; Hydrothermal; Hydrothermal Routes; Lithium Nickel Manganese Oxide; Lithium Nickel Manganese Oxides; P123; Polymer P123; Polymers
- Lithium nickel manganese oxide (LiNi0.5Mn0.5O2) cathode material was prepared using the triblock polymer Pluronic (P123) as a capping agent by hydrothermal method. The XRD analysis shows the importance of preparation conditions to prepare phase pure LiNi0.5Mn0.5O2 compound. FTIR and Raman analysis confirmed the layered hexagonal structure. SEM and particle size analysis show the presence of submicron sized particles and few percentages of nanosized particles as secondary distribution. The electrical conductivity of the compound LiNi0.5Mn0.5O2 was measured by AC impedance and four-probe DC measurements and compared. The total electrical conductivity of the compound was found to be 2.4 × 10- 6 S/cm. A mixed ionic and electronic conduction was observed from the transference number measurement. © 2014 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.