Cited 23 time in
Cited 23 time in
Three-dimensional electronic structure and interband nesting in the stoichiometric superconductor LiFeAs
- Three-dimensional electronic structure and interband nesting in the stoichiometric superconductor LiFeAs
- Hajiri, T[Hajiri, T.]; Ito, T[Ito, T.]; Niwa, R[Niwa, R.]; Matsunami, M[Matsunami, M.]; Min, BH[Min, B. H.]; Kwon, YS[Kwon, Y. S.]; Kimura, S[Kimura, S.]
- DGIST Authors
- Min, BH[Min, B. H.]; Kwon, YS[Kwon, Y. S.]
- Issue Date
- Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, 85(9)
- Article Type
- We report the three-dimensional electronic structure of iron pnictide superconductor LiFeAs obtained by polarization-dependent angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy. The obtained orbital characters of each Fermi surface (FS) as well as the band dispersions were qualitatively consistent with those derived from local density approximation band calculations. It was found that FS nesting appears between a two-dimensional hole band at the zone center and an electron band at the zone corner with the same d xy orbital character. A shadow band attributed to (π,π,π) band folding was also observed without the spin-density-wave transition. This result suggests that FS nesting between bands with the same orbital d xy character due to spin fluctuation plays an important role in LiFeAs. © 2012 American Physical Society.
- American Physical Society
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.