Cited 2 time in
Cited 1 time in
Synthesis and Optical Properties of n-Type Polymers Containing Perylene Moieties
- Synthesis and Optical Properties of n-Type Polymers Containing Perylene Moieties
- Kim, KS[Kim, Ki-Soo]; Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Kim, C[Kim, Cham]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Yang, YS[Yang, Yu Suk]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hong]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]; Tai, WP[Tai, Weon-Pil]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Kim, C[Kim, Cham]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 532, 445-454
- Article Type
- Display Devices; Electron Acceptor; Electron Affinity; Fluorine; Fluorine Containing Polymers; Optical Properties; Organic Photovoltaic (OPV); Organic Photovoltaics; P3HT; Perylene; Perylenes; PL Quenching; Polymers; Quenching
- Three n-type polymers, Ppe01, Ppe02, and Ppe03, containing both perylene moieties and fluorine atoms were synthesized. The synthesiszed polymeric perylene derivatives with good compatibility for solution processes were chosen as new acceptor candidates for substitution of C60 derivatives in poly(3-hexylthiophene)-based organic photovoltaic application, by considering the results based on good thermal stability, high electron affinity ranging from 3.81 to 3.96eV, absorption property in visible region, and effective photoluminescence quenching in the blend films with P3HT. The potential of the synthesized perylene polymers was investigated by measuring the current-voltage property of the polymeric P3HT: Ppe01 OPV device. Copyright © Taylor & Francis Group, LLC.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.