Cited 101 time in
Cited 112 time in
Transparent amorphous indium zinc oxide thin-film transistors fabricated at room temperature
- Transparent amorphous indium zinc oxide thin-film transistors fabricated at room temperature
- Song, Ju-Il; Park, Jae-Soung; Kim, Howoon; Heo, Young-Woo; Lee, Joon-Hyung; Kim, Jeong-Joo; Kim, G. M.; Choi, Byeongdae
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Byeongdae
- Issue Date
- Applied Physics Letters, 90(2)
- Article Type
- Amorphous Materials; Gate-Source-Drain; Indium Compounds; Indium Zinc Oxide; Opacity; Partial Pressure; Room-Temperature; Saturation Mobility; Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Threshold Voltage; Zinc Oxide
- The authors report on transparent thin-film transistors using amorphous indium zinc oxides for an active channel layer and gate-source-drain electrodes fabricated by rf magnetron sputtering at room temperature. The conducting properties of the amorphous indium zinc oxides were controlled by oxygen partial pressures in the sputtering ambient. An amorphous Al Ox served as the gate dielectric oxide. Devices were realized that display a threshold voltage of 1.1 V and an on/off ratio of ∼ 106 operated as a n -type enhancement mode with saturation mobility of 0.53 cm2 V s. The devices showed optical transmittance about 80% in the visible range. © 2007 American Institute of Physics.
- American Institute of Physics
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.