Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Synthesis and photoluminescent properties of red phosphorescent random copolymers with photopatternable moiety
- Synthesis and photoluminescent properties of red phosphorescent random copolymers with photopatternable moiety
- Song, Minhyeon; Kim, Kyung-Hoe; Kwon, Younghwan; Han, Yoon Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Yoon Soo
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 470(1), 315-328
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Copolymers; Phosphorescence; Photolithographic Process; Photolithography; Photoluminescence; Photoluminescence, Photopatternable Polymer; Photopatternable Moiety; Photopatternable Polymer; Synthesis (Chemical)
- Two types of photopatternable blue emitting random copolymers, poly(VK-ran-CEMA) (1) and poly(VK-ran-CEMA-ran-MAE) (2), containing UV curable cinnamoyl moieties capable of generating negative type patterned images were synthesized and characterized. In addition, their potential possibility to be used as a photopatternable polymeric host matrix for a red phosphorescent dopant was studied by using UV-Visible absorption and PL emission spectroscopy. The λmax,PL value of poly(VK-ran-CEMA) (1) doped with a red phosphorescent dopant, (bsn)2Ir(acac), was shifted from 343 nm of poly(VK-ran-CEMA) (1) to 610 nm, with increasing the content of (bsn)2Ir(acac). Poly(VK-ran-CEMA-ran-(bsn) 2IrMAE) (3), prepared by the reaction of [(bsn)2IrCl]2 with poly(VK-ran-CEMA- ran-MAE) (2), exhibited max,PL at 610 nm in the range of red emission. These results implied efficient energy transfer from photopatternable blue emitting random copolymers to a red phosphorescent dopant. It was also found upon UV exposure on the synthesized copolymers that negative patterned images with high resolution were produced by standard photolithographic process.
- Taylor and Francis
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.