Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Synthesis of imide UV monomers for application to interdielectric layer of TFT-LCD array
- Synthesis of imide UV monomers for application to interdielectric layer of TFT-LCD array
- Hur, Youngjune; Kim, Soon Hak; Kim, Hyo-Jin; Han, Yoon Soo; Park, Lee Soon; Kwon, Younghwan
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Yoon Soo
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 470(1), 199-205
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Interdielectric Layer; Interdielectric Layers; Liquid Crystal Displays; Monomers; Negative-Type Imide UV Monomer; Negative-Type Imide UV Monomers; Photolithographic Process; Photolithography; Polymer Matrix; Synthesis (Chemical); TFT-LCD; Ultra-Violet Radiation
- Novel negative-type photocurable imide UV monomers were synthesized and characterized for an application to interdielectric layer in TFT-LCD array. Two different imide-type UV monomers were synthesized through 2 step reaction. In addition, alkali developable polymer matrix was also prepared by free radical random copolymerization of benzylmethacrylate and methacrylic acid in THF at 65°C. It was found from photolithographic process that via-hole with good resolution were obtained using optimum formulations, suitable for spin coating process, of negative-type imide UV monomers, photoinitiator, UV oligomer, and alkali developable polymer matrix.
- Taylor and Francis
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.