Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Synthesis and characterization of poly(N-arylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymers as blue-emitting host matrix for polymer light-emitting diodes
- Synthesis and characterization of poly(N-arylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymers as blue-emitting host matrix for polymer light-emitting diodes
- Wang, Hui; Ryu, Jeong-Tak; Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Byeong Dae; Park, Lee Soon; Teng, Dayong; Kwon, Younghwan
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Byeong Dae
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 459(1), 95-107
- Article Type
- Aromatic Polymers; Blue Emission; Copolymers; Electrochemistry; Host Matrix; Light-Emitting Diodes; N-Arylcarbazole; Photoluminescence; Polycondensation; Synthesis (Chemical); Triaryl Amine
- Thermally stable and solution-processable poly(N-arylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymers with high structural integrity were synthesized in good yields via palladium-catalyzed polycondensation of aniline with corresponding N-arylcarbazole monomers such as N-(2-ethylhexyloxyphenyl)-3,6-dibromocarbazole, bis[6-bromo-N-(2-ethylhexyloxyphenyl)carbazole-3-yl] and N-(4-(2-ethylhexyl)-3, 5-dibromomethylene-phenyl)carbazole, respectively. The optical and electrochemical properties of these copolymers were measured and compared with those of poly(N-alkylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymer. All synthesized poly(N-arylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymers showed maximum UV-Vis absorption peaks at around 300 nm in THF solution, and exhibited maximum photoluminescence peaks in the blue emission range from 430 to 460 nm. It was also found that poly(N-arylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymers had wider band gap energy than poly(N-alkylcarbazole-alt-aniline) copolymer.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.