Cited 10 time in
Cited 10 time in
Conductive framework supported high rate performance of SnO2 hollow nanofibers for lithium battery anodes
- Conductive framework supported high rate performance of SnO2 hollow nanofibers for lithium battery anodes
- Pham-Cong, D[Pham-Cong, De]; Kim, JY[Kim, Ji Yoon]; Park, JS[Park, Jung Soo]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]; Kim, JP[Kim, Jong-Pil]; Jeong, ED[Jeong, Euh-Duck]; Kim, J[Kim, Jinwoo]; Jeong, SY[Jeong, Se-Young]; Cho, CR[Cho, Chae-Ryong]
- DGIST Authors
- Park, JS[Park, Jung Soo]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Electrochimica Acta, 161, 1-9
- Article Type
- Average Capacities; Carbon; Carbon Capping; Electric Batteries; Electrolyte Blocking Layers; Electrostatics; Graphene; Graphene Wrapping; High-Rate Performance; High Lithium Storages; Hollow Nanofibers; Lithium; Lithium Batteries; Lithium Battery Anode; Nanofibers; SnO2; Structural Feature
- We synthesized an electrospun SnO2 hollow nanofibers (SnO2 hNFs) coated with carbon and wrapped with graphene oxide layer by simple hydrothermal and electrostatic force method, respectively. Thin carbon layer as electrolyte blocking layer was formed on the SnO2 hNFs by using glucose as a carbon source (SnO2@C hNFs). Also, layers of graphene oxide are wrapped on SnO2@C hNFs by the electrostatic interaction force (SnO2@C@G hNFs). At high C rate, the average capacity of the SnO2@C@G hNFs still kept high capacity comparing with the SnO2 hNFs and SnO2@C hNFs and then increased above 250% at 3 C. It also exhibits a greatly enhanced synergic effect with an extremely high lithium storage capability up to 1,600 mA h g-1 and kept 900 mA h g-1 after 50 cycles benefiting from the advanced structural features. © 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.