Cited 4 time in
Cited 3 time in
Anomalous Superconducting-Gap Structure of Slightly Overdoped Ba(Fe1-xCox)(2)As-2
- Anomalous Superconducting-Gap Structure of Slightly Overdoped Ba(Fe1-xCox)(2)As-2
- Hajiri, T[Hajiri, Tetsuya]; Ito, T[Ito, Takahiro]; Matsunami, M[Matsunami, Masaharu]; Min, BH[Min, Byeong Hun]; Kwon, YS[Kwon, Yong Seung]; Kimura, S[Kimura, Shin-ichi]
- DGIST Authors
- Min, BH[Min, Byeong Hun]; Kwon, YS[Kwon, Yong Seung]
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, 83(9)
- Article Type
- We observed the anisotropic superconducting-gap (SC-gap) structure of a slightly overdoped superconductor, Ba(Fe1-xCox)2As2 (x = 0.1), using three-dimensional (3D) angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy. Two hole Fermi surfaces (FSs) observed at the Brillouin zone center and an inner electron FS at the zone corner showed a nearly isotropic SC gap in 3D momentum space. However, the outer electron FS showed an anisotropic SC gap with nodes or gap minima around the M and A points. The different anisotropies obtained the SC gap between the outer and inner electron FSs cannot be expected from all theoretical predictions with spin fluctuation, orbital fluctuation, and both competition. Our results provide a new insight into the SC mechanisms of iron pnictide superconductors. © 2014 The Physical Society of Japan.
- Physical Society of Japan
- Related Researcher
Kwon, Yong Seung
Quantum Functional Materials Laboratory
High Tc Superconductors and magnetic materials; Thermoelectric Materials
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.