Cited 0 time in
Cited 22 time in
Electrochemical codeposition of Pt/graphene catalyst for improved methanol oxidation
- Electrochemical codeposition of Pt/graphene catalyst for improved methanol oxidation
- Woo, S[Woo, Seunghee]; Lee, J[Lee, Jaeyoung]; Park, SK[Park, Seung-Keun]; Kim, H[Kim, Hasuck]; Chung, TD[Chung, Taek Dong]; Piao, YZ[Piao, Yuanzhe]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, H[Kim, Hasuck]
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 15(3), 219-225
- Article Type
- Carbon-Supported Pt; Catalysis; Catalyst Activity; Catalytic Oxidation; Charge-Transfer Rate; Charge Transfer; Electrocatalyst; Electrocatalysts; Electrocatalytic Activity; Electrochemical Codeposition; Electrochemical Reductions; Electrodeposition; Electrodeposition Methods; Electrolytic Reduction; Galvanostatics; Glassy Carbon; Graphene; Methanol; Methanol Oxidation; Oxidation; Platinum; Pulsed Galvanostatic Electrodeposition
- Pt/graphene electrocatalyst was uniformly deposited on a glassy carbon substrate using a pulsed galvanostatic electrodeposition method, which facilitated the simultaneous electrochemical reduction of graphene oxide and formation of Pt nanoparticles. Compared to the commercial carbon-supported Pt electrocatalyst, the electrochemically reduced Pt/graphene (Pt/ERG) catalyst exhibited improved electrocatalytic activity for methanol oxidation due to the synergistic effects of an increase in the number of catalytic reaction sites and an enhancement of the charge transfer rate. © 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.