Cited 0 time in
Cited 35 time in
Rational Design of Lower-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Cathodes via Nanotailoring of Co-Assembled Composite Structures
- Rational Design of Lower-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Cathodes via Nanotailoring of Co-Assembled Composite Structures
- Lee, KT[Lee, Kang Taek]; Lidie, AA[Lidie, Ashley A.]; Yoon, HS[Yoon, Hee Sung]; Wachsman, ED[Wachsman, Eric D.]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, KT[Lee, Kang Taek]
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie: International Edition, 53(49), 13463-13467
- Article Type
- Cathode Polarization; Cathodes; Co-Assembly; Composite Electrode; Cost Effectiveness; Electrocatalysts; Electrolytic Reduction; Energy Storage And Conversions; Erbium; Nanocomposites; Nanotailoring; Oxygen Reduction Reaction; Performance Enhancements; Rational Design; Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC); Synthesis (Chemical); Wet Chemical Synthesis
- A novel in situ co-assembled nanocomposite LSM-Bi1.6Er0.4O3 (ESB) (icn-LSMESB) was obtained by conjugated wet-chemical synthesis. It showed an enhancement of the cathode polarization at 600°C by >140 times relative to conventional LSM-Y0.08Zr0.84O1.92 (YSZ) cathodes and exceptional solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) performance of >2 W cm-2 below 750°C. This demonstrates that this novel cost-effective and broadly applicable process provides new opportunities for performance enhancement of energy storage and conversion devices by nanotailoring of composite electrodes. © 2014 The Authors.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
AECSL(Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Lab)
Advanced energy conversion and storage systems; Solid-state Electrochemical Energy Devices; All solid-state batteries; low-temperature solid oxide fuel cells(SOFCs); 신 에너지 변환 및 저장 시스템; Solid-state Electrochemical Energy Devices; 차세대 전고체 이차전지(solid-state batteries) 및 저온화 고체산화물 연료전지(LT-SOFCs)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringAECSL(Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.