Cited 3 time in
Cited 3 time in
Enhancement of the CIGS solar cell's efficiency by anti-reflection coating with Teflon AF
- Enhancement of the CIGS solar cell's efficiency by anti-reflection coating with Teflon AF
- Bae, HS[Bae, Hong-Sub]; Kim, C[Kim, Chan]; Rhee, I[Rhee, Ilsu]; Jo, HJ[Jo, Hyun-Jun]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Hong, S[Hong, Sungwook]
- DGIST Authors
- Jo, HJ[Jo, Hyun-Jun]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society, 65(10), 1517-1519
- Article Type
- Anti-Reflection Coating; CIGS Solar Cell; High Efficiency
- An anti-reflection (AR) layer of Teflon AF was deposited on the front surface of a Cu(In,Ga)Se2 (CIGS) solar cell with a structure of grid/TCO/ZnO/CdS/Cu(In,Ga)Se2/Mo/glass by using the spin coating method. This AR layer reduced the front-surface reflection, which resulted in high efficiency for the CIGS solar cell. The thickness of the Teflon AF layer was varied to determine the thickness that gave the highest transmittance of incident light into the active absorber of the CIGS solar cell. The optimum thickness of the Teflon AF layer was found to be 105 nm. CIGS solar cells with a Teflon AF layer of 105 nm were constructed, and their efficiencies were compared with those of solar cells without a Teflon AF layer. The average increase in the relative efficiency of the solar cells was 2.63% due to the inclusion of an anti-reflection layer of Teflon AF. © 2014, The Korean Physical Society.
- Korean Physical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.