Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Intense Ar Plasma Array Jet With Ring-Type Focusing Electrode
- Intense Ar Plasma Array Jet With Ring-Type Focusing Electrode
- Kim, Jae Hyun; Kim, Hyun-Jin; Kim, Jae Young; Tae, Heung-Sik
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jae Young
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 42(10), 2478-2479
- Article Type
- Ar Plasmas; Atmospheric-Pressure Plasmas; Plasma Array Jet; Plasma Arrays; Plasma Devices; Plasma Properties
- A new plasma array jet with an additional ring-type focusing electrode is proposed to obtain an extended and intense Ar plasma jet focused on a central glass tube at atmospheric pressure. To investigate the role of the ring-type electrode, the sinusoidal voltages of 9 kV and frequency of 30 kHz were applied to three different electrode configurations, such as only ring-type electrode, only probe-type electrodes, and both the ring-and probe-type electrodes. As a result, the ring-type electrode is confirmed to play a significant role in spatially focusing the charge particles ignited by the exposed probe-type electrodes, thereby producing a stable and intense Ar plasma jet under atmospheric pressure. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of New BiologyETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.