Cited 8 time in
Cited 8 time in
H-infinity consensus performance for discrete-time multi-agent systems with communication delay and multiple disturbances
- H-infinity consensus performance for discrete-time multi-agent systems with communication delay and multiple disturbances
- Park, M. J.; Kwon, O. M.; Park, Ju H.; Lee, S. M.; Son, J. W.; Cha, E. J.
- DGIST Authors
- Son, J. W.
- Issue Date
- Neurocomputing, 138, 199-208
- Article Type
- Algorithm; Algorithms; Communication Delays; Computer System; Convex Approach; Discrete-Time Multi-Agent System; Discrete-Time Multi-Agent Systems; H Infinity Consensus; Inear Matrix Inequality; Interpersonal Communication; Linear Matrix Inequalities; Linear System; Lyapunov-Krasovskii Functional (L-K); Lyapunov Method; Lyapunov Methods; Mathematical Computing; Mathematical Model; Multi Agent Systems; Multiple Disturbance; Optimization Algorithms; Priority Journal; Probability; Problem Solving; Process Optimization; System Analysis; Time-Delay
- This paper proposes a new H∞ consensus criterion for discrete-time multi-agent systems with communication-delay and disturbances. By constructing a suitable Lyapunov-Krasovskii (L-K) functional, which fractionizes the delay interval into two subsections, and utilizing reciprocally convex approach, a new H∞ consensus criterion for the concerned systems is established in terms of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs) which can be easily solved by various effective optimization algorithms. One numerical example is given to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method. © 2014 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.