Cited 4 time in
Cited 5 time in
One-pot solvent-free reductive amination with a solid ammonium carbamate salt from CO2 and amine
- One-pot solvent-free reductive amination with a solid ammonium carbamate salt from CO2 and amine
- Kang, P[Kang, Philjun]; Lee, KM[Lee, Kyu Myung]; Lee, WK[Lee, Won Koo]; Lee, KH[Lee, Kyu Hyung]; Lee, B[Lee, Byeongno]; Cho, J[Cho, Jaeheung]; Hur, NH[Hur, Nam Hwi]
- DGIST Authors
- Cho, J[Cho, Jaeheung]
- Issue Date
- RSC Advances, 4(86), 46203-46207
- Article Type
- Ammonium Carbamates; One Pot; Reductive Amination; Solvent-Free
- Many amines are liquid and their handling is inconvenient compared with the corresponding solids. We transformed a liquid (S)-(-)-1-phenylethylamine 1 to the corresponding neutral solid form 2 by reacting with carbon dioxide. We performed reductive amination of 2 with various aldehydes 3 under solvent-free conditions to provide secondary amines 5 in high yields. © 2014 the Partner Organisations.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Biomimetic Materials Laboratory
Biomimetics; Metalloenzymes; Nitric Oxide Suppliers in Brain; Biomimetic Materials in Life
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceBiomimetic Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.