Cited 0 time in
Cited 8 time in
Dewetted gold nanoparticles on ZnO nanorods for three-dimensionally distributed plasmonic hot spots
- Dewetted gold nanoparticles on ZnO nanorods for three-dimensionally distributed plasmonic hot spots
- Yoo, J[Yoo, Jinho]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae-Hyun]; Lee, K[Lee, Kyungjun]; Lee, S[Lee, Sangrnin]; Kim, S[Kim, Sunghan]; Park, HK[Park, Hyun-Kyu]; Kim, SW[Kim, Sang-Woo]; Bae, J[Bae, Jihyun]; Park, JJ[Park, Jong-Jin]; Choi, D[Choi, Dukhyun]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JH[Kim, Jae-Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Scripta Materialia, 69(9), 654-657
- Article Type
- Annealing; De-Wetting Process; Gold; Gold Nanoparticles; High-Throughput; Light Absorption; Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance (LSPR); Metal Nanoparticles; Nano-Structures; Nanorods; Nanostructure; Optical Absorption; Plasmonic Hot Spots; Plasmonic Nanostructures; Plasmonics; Plasmons; Surface Plasmon Resonance; Zinc Oxide; Zinc Oxide Nanorods
- We report the importance of a three-dimensional plasmonic nanostructure for the increased spatial distribution of plasmonic hot spots, and its effective and high-throughput fabrication via a dewetting process. Gold is thermally vapor deposited on zinc oxide nanorods. Dewetted gold nanoparticles are self-assembled on the top and sides of the ZnO nanorods, thus creating three-dimensionally dispersed plasmonic probes. The size of the dewetted nanoparticles is tuned by varying the gold thickness. Localized surface plasmon resonance became red-shifted as the size of the gold nanoparticles increased. © 2013 Acta Materialia Inc. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.