Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Light Harvest Properties of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Different Spatial Configurations of Reflecting Layer
- Light Harvest Properties of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Different Spatial Configurations of Reflecting Layer
- Sim, K[Sim, Kyoseung]; Sung, SJ[Sung, Shi-Joon]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]
- DGIST Authors
- Sim, K[Sim, Kyoseung]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 13(10), 7123-7126
- Article Type
- Conversion Efficiency; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Efficiency Enhancement; Light-Harvesting Properties; Nano-Crystalline Titanium Oxide; Performance Enhancements; Photoelectrochemical Cells; Reflecting Layer; Reflecting Layers; Solar Cells; Spatial Configuration; Titanium; Titanium Oxide; Titanium Oxides
- Dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) were fabricated using an additional porous nanocrystalline titanium oxide reflecting layer in order to improve light harvesting properties. Because of the high reflectance and scattering characters of the nanocrystalline titanium oxide, photocurrent conversion efficiency and short circuit current density of DSSCs were improved. This study reports the relationship between the spatial configuration of the additional reflecting layer and the performance enhancement of DSSCs in order to investigate the optimal condition and the origin of the improved performance because spatial configuration can effect on properties positively or negatively. As the result, we can determine the best spatial configuration of reflecting layer, which have shown photo conversion efficiency enhancement (17.32%). Copyright © 2013 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.