Cited 18 time in
Cited 15 time in
Catalytic activity of carbon-sphere/Co3O4/RuO2 nanocomposite for Li-air batteries
- Catalytic activity of carbon-sphere/Co3O4/RuO2 nanocomposite for Li-air batteries
- Park, CS[Park, Chang Sung]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]; Park, YJ[Park, Yong Joon]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Electroceramics, 31(1-2), 224-230
- Article Type
- Air Electrode; Air Electrodes; Carbon; Carbon Spheres; Catalyst; Catalysts; Catalytic Surface Area; Co3O4; Composite; Composite Materials; Discharge Capacities; Electrochemical Test; Li-Air Batteries; Li-Air Battery; Lithium; Lithium Batteries; Nanocomposites; New Approaches; RuO2; Ruthenium Alloys
- A carbon-sphere/Co3O4/RuO2 nanocomposite was fabricated as part of a new approach to develop advanced Li-air batteries. The nanocomposite showed homogeneously dispersed Co3O4 and RuO2 nanoparticles on the surface of carbon spheres, whose shape was effective in increasing the catalytic surface area and enhancing the stability of carbon and the catalyst. A high discharge capacity, relatively stable reversibility, and low overpotential were observed in electrochemical tests of an electrode containing this carbon-sphere/Co3O4/RuO 2 nanocomposite. The results showed that the nanocomposite can be introduced as a promising catalyst in Li-air cells. © 2013 Springer Science+Business Media New York.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.