Cited 8 time in
Cited 9 time in
Leader-following consensus control for networked multi-teleoperator systems with interval time-varying communication delays
- Leader-following consensus control for networked multi-teleoperator systems with interval time-varying communication delays
- Park, MJ[Park, M. J.]; Lee, SM[Lee, S. M.]; Son, JW[Son, J. W.]; Kwon, OM[Kwon, O. M.]; Cha, EJ[Cha, E. J.]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, JW[Son, J. W.]
- Issue Date
- Chinese Physics B, 22(7)
- Article Type
- Algorithms; Communication Delays; Consensus Control; Consensus Problems; Convex Approach; Interval Time-Varying Delay; Interval Time-Varying Delays; Leader-Following Consensus Problem; Linear Matrix Inequalities; Lyapunov-Krasovskii Functionals; Lyapunov Functions; Lyapunov Method; Lyapunov Methods; Multi-Teleoperator Systems; Optimization Algorithms; Remote Control; Stability and Stabilizations; Stabilization; Time Varying Control Systems
- We study the leader - following consensus stability and stabilization of networked multi-teleoperator systems with interval time-varying communication delays. With the construction of a suitable Lyapunov - Krasovskii functional and the utilization of the reciprocally convex approach, novel delay-dependent consensus stability and stabilization conditions for the systems are established in terms of linear matrix inequalities, which can easily be solved by various effective optimization algorithms. One illustrative example is given to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed methods. © 2013 Chinese Physical Society and IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.